Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

     Happy Easter! Went to the Grove this morning and had breakfast and later tonight going to have honey-baked ham. I'm looking forward to the meal, but until then, I've had the television on a low hum and have been reading the second book to The Hunger Games trilogy, Catching Fire and I can't get enough of it.
     The first book I went through really quickly because I read it in the summer time and didn't have anything else to do but read. Now, I should be studying for finals but since I had such a productive day yesterday, I've decided to reward myself with some leisure reading for an hour or two. I just hope I'll be able to put the book down after that alloted time is over (I probably won't). 
     Last night I saw that a t-shirt brand I knew about but never really looked into was on sale on swirl.com. The brand is called Wilt and the brand is to die for if you love that lived-in, comfortable feel of thin fabrics that skim over your body. I happen to love "boyfriend" anything: shirts, flannels, shorts, jeans, you name it; and Wilt seems to embody all things relaxed, girly and subtly sexy. Here are a few of my favorites that were on Swirl.

I could legitimately live in these tops. If you've never heard of Swirl I highly suggest that you take a look at it and sign up! They e-mail you pretty much every day with new sales on designer clothes, jewelry, accessories, and shoes. I've gotten some great steals from this website. Consider that my Easter present to you. :) Have a great day. -xo

No comments:

Post a Comment