Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

LV

Was in Vegas this past weekend and so I'm just going to post a quick outfit recap! I wore the fur I posted about previously and I'm obsessed with it even more than I was when I purchased it. Love when that happens :)
I don't have any photos of my entire outfit from the first night, but I just wore a black, velvety snake skin dress under that leopard blazer in the first pic and a pair of black shoes with snake skin accents. Lots of animal print going on lol I loved it.

The second outfit I loved! I got that shirt from Forever 21!! It says "Wake me up when I'm rich" and it's a muscle tank so you can see your bra or bandeau on the sides. It's thick and I love it! I can't wait to keep wearing this coat - it's so incredible! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!! Now I can't wait for Christmas! :) 
xo / R

No comments:

Post a Comment