Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

shopping

Got on the Shoedazzle bandwagon this morning and got two pairs of shoes that I'm pretty much in love with. 
I haven't been wearing heels at all lately, but an upcoming Vegas trip got me perusing the internet and I stumbled upon these beauties.
The only other nude pump that I own is an old pair of platform Steve Madden's that I literally hate lol so you can imagine my excitement when I saw these bad boys! The other pair I ordered were these really awesome red shoes, reminiscent of a witch, but I'm really into it.
I love both looks in the Style Tip photos and have been looking for a faux fur, although I know I won't wear it to the clubs in Vegas, I do love it for a date night or for pretty much anything actually. I found an amazing one at ASOS.
I mean! It's beyond gorgeous... which is why I caved and bought it lol
Also got this perfect slip dress and imaging it under the fur makes me so happy. Admittedly I'm imagining something more along the lines of Kate Moss, which isn't an accurate depiction of what it'll actually look like, but hey! A girl can dream.
xo / R




1 comment: