Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

update

So, I love my class! I did a Sandra Bullock monologue from While You Were Sleeping. I'm not even going to judge myself on how I did because there's no point - I know I'll get a lot better as class progresses. Anyway, we're studying the Meisner technique and I'm really into it. I've been having my fiancé do his repetition exercise with me every night haha that's been fun! Basically, putting your focus on the other actor and your surroundings allows for you to react honestly and impulsively and that leads to a more realistic performance. Tomorrow night we're going to be given scene work with a partner and I'm psyched.

On Sunday I went for my first audition for a part in a short film. I don't know when they're choosing who gets the part, but whether I get it or not, I'm excited that I even got to go on the audition! The guys didn't believe it was my first one, so I guess that's a good thing. Either that or they were yanking my chain lol I don't care, I had a blast.

Anywayyyy I won't bore you with my ramblings. Here are some inspiring photos! xo
Take care! xo / R

No comments:

Post a Comment