Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

office space

Being one who loves to read and write, I’ve always craved a beautiful desk space. I definitely veer toward glass and spaces with lots of storage.
image
This is just so chic and clean and simple and I loooove it. You can’t go wrong with white!
image
Obsessed with how large this desk is. Glass just looks so sleek and opens up a room, too so it works double duty. Fantastic.
image
This desk seems to have a mirrored surface and I am so into it. This can be a really simple DIY project!
image
This desk looks as if it could be made rather easily, as well. You can get a very high end look for a fraction of the price.
I can’t wait to do these projects with Lovey and make a home.
xo / R

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11192469/?claim=bmcvm25hhm3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment