Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

effortless

I've been wanting to wear less makeup, worry about my hair less, and start taking care of my mind and body more. So, I'm starting now. My focus is now on skincare and making sure that my mind and body are sound and taken care of. Now I love my fair share of makeup and beauty products (I haven't been called a product whore for no reason), but I've realized that I feel the most beautiful when I don't have to worry about my highlighter looking too shimmery, or my eyeliner running, or foundation looking too heavy or not matching my neck, etcetera etcetera. I can just be me without worries. 
 I've been trying to eat cleaner and drink more water and I'm going to try a juice cleanse in the near future, which I'm really excited about. Meditation is something that's been helping me stay clear headed, as well and I must say that I do feel a lot better overall with just doing these little things. 
 I'm ordering Viviscal this month, too and I'm beyond excited to try it out! I love Halle's curls in this photo. I know that this may be the product of extensions, but I'd love my hair to be near this length - can you imagine! So gorgeous!! I'll definitely let you know how the product works once I've tried it for a few months.
Anyway, the main purpose of this post was just to check in with myself and give a quick reminder of my current personal goals whenever I scroll through my blog and see this post. Enjoy your Thursday!
xo / R.


3 comments:

  1. I love that you put this goal for yourself, how is it been holding up? :)

    Hugs from Amsterdam!
    http://flawlessattire.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiring images!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marshall admits his advocacy is also rooted in his business interests. He calls himself a "serial entrepreneur" and sees the fast-growing medical marijuana industry as a lucrative one Buy Cigarettes Online. Marshall was the keynote speaker recently at the Cannabis World Congress and Business Expo in New York Marlboro Red Cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete