Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!! Last night I barely stayed awake for the ball to drop and I was wearing an LMU hoodie and sweatpants. BUT, if I was anybody and if I had anywhere to go, this is the outfit I would have worn. And since I made this outfit, I basically feel like I did wear it, so I feel pretty amazing about 2014. 
New Years

New Years by renahy featuring pink diamond earrings

I hope everyone had an amazing New Years Eve!!
I hung out with my best friend all day and it was great. We saw Wolf of Wall Street (my third time and it was just as amazing as the first time I saw it), ate at a hole in the wall Hawaiian burger joint, and drank wine and whisky pretty much all day. I haven't gone out the past two new years and I don't really mind it. It gets pretty dangerous out there in LA anyway.

I'm going to start posting way more often on here! More outfits and more things I'm just loving at the moment with some reviews and everything. Take care!
xo / R

No comments:

Post a Comment