Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Met


So, Monday night the Met Gala was live streamed for the first time ever and of course, I indulged in it! I watched it via Vogue and it was so absolutely incredible OMG. Not only were the people amazing to look at, but the theme I thought was pretty great, too: Impossible Conversations. The first person that popped into my head was Marilyn Monroe... I would LOVE to sit down and have an entire day to just talk with her and pick her brain. Next person is Mary-Kate. I have a sick obsession with both of them haha. Anyway now for pictures!

Chanel Iman & Tom Ford
wearing Tom Ford

Jessica Stam wearing John Galliano for Christian Dior Haute Couture & Lorraine Schwartz jewelry

Renee Zellweger in Emilio Pucci

Kate Bosworth in bordeaux & navy ostrich feather Prada dress


Rihanna in Tom Ford

Adrian Brody in royal blue velvet Prada smoking jacket

Ashley Greene in Donna Karen


Cameron Diaz in Stella McCartney

Candice Swanepoel in custom Rag & Bone

Mary-Kate Olsen in a custom The Row gown


Gwyneth paltro in Prada

These are just a few of my favorite looks... my two ultimate faves are Mary-Kate (of course) and Ashley Greene. I'd also like to note that I've never seen side boob look sooo chic. Thanks for that Gwyneth. Anyway, while watching the stream, I saw a bit of MK's face and nearly had a heart attack... It's crazy how much more spectacular everyone looked on the live feed. MK was ev-er-y-thing and Ashley Greene was a close second for me. Okay, off to dream about one day attending this event ;)  Ciao xo

No comments:

Post a Comment